Sunday, April 16, 2023

Spruce Powers, bought the files, saw the termination, and a new seller, ready to finalizes the termination on record.I'm tired of trying to be the right person. Instead of just being the right person.

 Crooks, cheaters, liars, records to show, terms of the lease. Where is that termination, where is the payoff for the lease, according to the records on file, lease agreement was paid of and terminated. Spruce Powers, bought the files, saw the termination, and a new seller, ready to finalizes the termination on record.I'm tired of trying to be the right person. Instead of just being the right person.

I'm tired of trying to be the right person. Instead of just being the right person. Winter hits, holiday cheers, fun and games, hands to hold, dicks, dawgs, and dates.Me explaining how I paid for gas I pulled my butt apart and stuff...I was totally nude... was weird.Winter hits, holiday cheers, fun and games, hands to hold, dicks, dawgs, and dates.Me explaining how I paid for gas I pulled my butt apart and stuff...I was totally nude... was weird.Spruce Powers, bought the files, saw the termination, and a new seller, ready to finalizes the termination on record.I'm tired of trying to be the right person. Instead of just being the right person.


Keep that in mind when you hear the Left go nuts over patriots peacefully observing dropboxes in case any mules show up.
 Winter hits, holiday cheers, fun and games, hands to hold, dicks, dawgs, and dates.Me explaining how I paid for gas I pulled my butt apart and stuff...I was totally nude... was weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment