Sunday, April 16, 2023

Cheers and chaps"Damn, what happened to you & what's his name.. Didn't y'all use to be friends?,long lives, lots of hats to wear. Walking on the sands of time...



No photo description available.

Jason Bubbles Lavigne - JBL.The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.” — Elie Wiesel .A Walk to Caesarea. Cannabis and Conversation.Lost and found, free wills, to give up something that you love, how to start over, bitterness takes a turn, hopes and wishes in the air.I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.

No photo description available.

Making friends, to last until never, cut the cord, kick to the curb. One Fine Day.: One Nut To Grow.'Robert Rodriguez +16198227066 Friday, Yo ,tear up contract hope other agent deals with you !!! Penny, give me your agents information because my contract I still get part of that commission so hope they understand that you were in contract With my Brokerage that's the law ,me and my sister Rocky Jarrott to go by tomorrow put a lock box on it clean up get ready and have an open Sunday PM

No photo description available.

Have You Ever, Ran Out Of Fucks To Give:Battles won, houses sold in another state, in of life in mind set. 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙢𝙚... 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤 𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙖 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄'𝙢 𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙛.ESTABLISH. MAINTAIN. EXPAND .This is perfect opportunity for you. If you’d like to…Times have changed. So should you. Cheers and chaps"Damn, what happened to you & what's his name.. Didn't y'all use to be friends?,long lives, lots of hats to wear. Walking on the sands of time...

No photo description available.

Every thought may tell you, “It’s permanent; it’s never going to change.” But God is saying to you today, “I’m going to do it quickly. It’s going to happen suddenly. Cheers and chaps"Damn, what happened to you & what's his name.. Didn't y'all use to be friends?,long lives, lots of hats to wear. Walking on the sands of time...

May be an image of laptop

No comments:

Post a Comment