Friday, June 18, 2021

Ramblings Tweeted: Not all of us can do great things. But we can all...I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.

 DO NOT SPOIL WHAT YOU HAVE BY DESIRING WHAT YOU DO NOT HAVE. REMEMBER THAT WHAT YOU NOW HAVE WAS ONCE AMONG THE THINGS YOU ONLY HOPED FOR. EPICURUS''.GHOSTS, SPOOKS, SPIRITS, JESUS CHRIST, DUST IN THE WIND, ANGELS TO HOST, GUIDES TO THE OTHER SIDE.   GOOD AND SWEET TIPS:

  Ramblings Tweeted: Not all of us can do great things. But we can all...I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances.





Ramblings Tweeted: Not all of us can do great things. But we can all...With an open mind, sometimes it's hard not to see evil. Share your defiance:Eyes In The Sky. THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY✰Paths Crossed: Trades.Very nice to meet you.Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances.  Ramblings Tweeted: Not all of us can do great things. But we can all...I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.

  'CELEBRATE EVERY ACHIEVEMENT... EVEN IF IT'S GETTING OUT OF BED. BE KIND TO YOURSELF. LOVE YOURSELF. BE PROUD OF YOURSELF. HONOR ALL THINGS, EVERY STEP.Have you ever thought about how people who take care of chickens are actually chicken tenders'.FaceTime: Sinners And Saints, Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Not."IF YOU ARE ALWAYS TRYING TO BE NORMAL YOU WILL NEVER KNOW HOW AMAZING YOU CAN BE." Maya Angelou.Mother Teresa.Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances.

 Classes on the beach, classes in the woods. Dean Kaminski: My Heart Speaks.it was hell on earth, it was hell in a coffin with a fat, gay, Jewish white dream boat, a whale of a man, and problems with truthful and honesty, the games that people play.


Leslie 2/2: Shade, Moors And Betters, Love and Luck, Bailey Battles, Stars To Shine, Dances On Time. The people that you cross during your lifetime are there for a purpose, a reason, a season or a lifetime , you just have desire what the reason is.

Drops hints. Silent Knights, Sunny, Bright, Witty, Retired. Seeking A Spark of Intelligence, Stability, and Humor ...Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven:Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.” ―Thomas Jefferson.

One Fine Day.Great And Wonderful, Daily Lessons.Happy Birthday.If you are successful at something, but had help from friends, spouse, neighbors, give credit to those who helped you; this is being humble.Ways to know, ways to grow, ways to expand, hand to hand, hope to float.
Black Knights, Spooks And Ghosts, Seven Snakes. In The Shadows, In The Dark, Reapers Of Good And Evil. TALES on Dark sides, man in the moon. Good times, happy dazes again. 

Man In Blue, Marines In Best Suit, Uncle Sam, thanks so much, G. I. Joes, military past and present. Round Worlds: Heaven notes, worlds to see, shapes and six stars, days under the sky. Wishes, dreams and prayers, stars out tonight. Stars bright, and stars blue, what a site toe dead. Coins for the dead, coins for the sons, coins for the frogs to see on the left sides. Lefts three time, take next right hand turn, back to square one. Happy to see. Ships of dreams, ships of fools, ships to carry t freaks back to hell. Prey again, crimes again mental ptsd veterans

Houses, Homes, Heat, Veterans Homeless Blues:Resources:Blue Oceans 2 Create. Talk about the one who flew the kooks nest ha! Nice thanksgiving 2 u.Love or hate, flip the coin, lights on love the horns of a goat. Seven sins to keep the orders over the herds of frogs, trapped inside of the beasts of light and darkness, for lessons to be learned.Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven:Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.” ―Thomas Jefferson.

 Good times, sad times, ugly times, freaks, frogs, fools, paths to cross, roads to travel.IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO CHALLENGE YOUR OWN BELIEFS :THEN YOU ARE YOUR OWN MOST EFFECTIVE PRISON WARDEN.Sadly most are treated just like this man right here..Come back to me if you hear me.Thank you for your message." Fortune is a pile of sand... A wind brings it and another takes it..Nightmares Daily. Mindfulness Wellness:


Runs to make, horse and pony show, how to stand tall, love, lights, luck, lessons, leaders of the packs, cheers and chaps, thanks for the shot in the past, pages to books. GREAT: Communication, Sincere, Humor, Interest, Truthful, Respectful, Thoughtful, Kind, Caring, Loving to build a lasting fun happy relationship now.Words to define, what does that mean, hands in the air, greetings to you, horse and pony show, kids to play dress up. Words to define, what does that mean, hands in the air, greetings to you, horse and pony show, kids to play dress up. Good one.

Have family members, stuck on slow, and simple, on section 8, in San Diego, and they have to move. Wanted to find a property, as close to the city of San Diego, two houses on lot, need to be 3 and 4 bedrooms each, would like swimming pool, but has to have the hot tub in the ground, on 2 or more ac, near Fallbrook, or Carlsbad, Ca. A hand please, Bill Bailey, Maya Moore, Sarah Smile, it would be nice.

 Friday again, nuts online, tales to spin, tails to pin, donkeys, sluts, slugs, snakes for free rides. Rats to races, daily events...Husky dogs .Drop me an email and let's setup a time to grab coffee and discuss possibilities. Thank you. -Ryan.Ryancall or text:(207) http://415-5526.World is an illusion, Silence is golden, stillness begins it all: CL booty are only lies, Pirates beware.

Back In Time, Lovers, Haters, Good Time Toads, Paths To Cross.Twists And Turns, Snakes,Spiders Worms: Good Time Frogs, Snakes, Spiders And Worms.What color ribbon supports cure for people w can't keep their nose out of er people's business.'Strolling....

No comments:

Post a Comment