Saturday, June 26, 2021

I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.


Warmer days will be here soon, so whether you like to spend your time poolside at The Bungalow or cycling around town, there's something for everyone at Rancho Tesoro!
13


 Will you walk with me, climb this mountain, questions up in the air. 'I am a spiritual Divine soul I will not shrink myself for souls who will not understand me. I am divine. I am powerful. I am light. Lovo'.Rats To Races: Games Played.Horse And Pony Shows". Diana Ross

May be an image of bird and nature


Blue Dreams In Motions: Dances On Time: Rewards 2.Ready for What?Pilar Dsilvas' Blog,RAZZLE DAZZLE!Rather consensus.'Family Affairs,Nuts, Common Clowns, PTSD, Thanks Uncle Sam, Battles And Wars, American Birds,Trades.Bats Out Of Hell.Strangers To Friends.'


 

Adult Lounge. Thickness Paradise NO NUDES OF FROGS..Adult Humour! 'COME AND TAKE A WALK ON THE WILD SIDE.' Creativity,Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun” Good Afternoon.

 Reasons Why.Can we start:Buddhist Vision. ENGLISH words, for the wise. Voices.Masks To Match: Faces Of 2020.I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.Just wait and see The possibilities are endless.. Reasons Why.Can we start:Buddhist Vision. ENGLISH words, for the wise.

 Happy times are here again for Sheila, and the lessons that needed to be learned have been studied well. Lessons learned and time to move on and out.Fairy Tales:Snakes and Vipers, Prince Frogs Tips - WELCOME ALL WHO DARE TO OPEN YOUR IMAGINATION AND SENSES.... RED is the color that symbolizes energy and love..I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment