Saturday, November 24, 2018

the hedge- / solitary Witch way.... So Alone. ( poem) So alone in my bed Alone listening to nightly whispers Alone in my thoughts Alone standing in court Alone I stand and fight Alone I pray for rainbow lights

Photo


🐼 πŸ’•' I am an old soul trapped in the 21 century.' 🐼 Wolves 🐺, Snakes 🐬 πŸ‹And Frogs Tales. πŸ’• 🐼 ...Just to let you know I like to wear wings when I am sad, 🐼 πŸ’• 🐼 πŸ’• 🐼 it helps me smile thought the pain and tears, so have wings of angels, fairies, pixies, lady bugs, busy bees, and colors to match my clothes.Animal Rescue.

🎨🎨🎨!! 🎈Tears.Of A Clown!🎈 insert clown emogi! πŸ˜‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰" "Gypsy wants you to have an AWESOME week!!! πŸΆπŸΎπŸ˜‚πŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ’˜πŸΆ""I'm not gonna lie! Today was totally πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ AWESOME! πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸŽπŸŽπŸ±πŸ’˜πŸ“šπŸŽƒπŸŒ»πŸŒ»πŸŒ»πŸŽƒπŸ΄πŸ˜ΉπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ·πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜"  Adult video ($100 upfront) Women only (Fontana- Ontario) .

Written posts done today, changing positions of ideas, to see if it flows. Written books online, need to piece together, new skills to learn. Searches, quests, missions on hand, giants and steers of good races, horse and pony shows. Signs in the sky, stars above, hopes, wishes and desires, to come true. Happiness daily to write, happiness daily to share, trips around the world.πŸΆπŸΎπŸ˜‚πŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ’˜πŸΆ""I'm not gonna lie! Today was totally πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ AWESOME!

πŸŽ‰ .πŸ™ˆ πŸ™‰ πŸ™Š RV campers for life, cheap tricks on the side of the road, views of the ocean, in a tin can, pages to turn, books to recap, good times in the dazes in the dark. Leaders as kings,Retired, Secure, Stable, Notes To Find, Cons And Pros: Wild Hogs.Setting standards.πŸ„πŸ˜Ž. Riding Waves, Dead Angels, Mother Expired, Decades Angels. Blasts To Veterans.πŸ’₯πŸ˜ŽπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸ„, You're so down to earth, and I'm up in the stars. So show me the shooting stars, love and hate, stories to share.





Welcome to Palm Springs, where the views are magnificent and there’s always something exciting to do. Tag a friend that you’d want to travel to Palm Springs with! And say hello to our friends @visitgreaterps! πŸ“· @bonrus  πŸ“Palm Springs, California  #flywithflair #palmsprings

Roles to play, games online, dicks in lines, suckers for a lick, suckers for free. Rocks to roll, gems to love, faces in the shadows, freaks, fools, frogs in groups. Kids and goats, sheep and donkeys to date, horns of love and hate. Lessons learned over time, friends and retards to do mix. Living Large, Blue Skies, Angels In Hosts:


Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves.πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ‘πŸ‘ŠAngels Calls,Illuminati Exposed (This is the resistance): History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds. Tina you and auntie have the same birthday hope you had a blessed one love you both. Kids and goats, sheep and donkeys to date, horns of love and hate. Lessons learned over time, friends and retards to do mix. Living Large, Blue Skies, Angels In Hosts:

the hedge- / solitary Witch way.... So Alone. ( poem) So alone in my bed  Alone listening to nightly whispers  Alone in my thoughts  Alone standing in court  Alone I stand and fight  Alone I pray for rainbow lights .



Photo

the hedge- / solitary Witch way.... So Alone. ( poem) So alone in my bed  Alone listening to nightly whispers  Alone in my thoughts  Alone standing in court  Alone I stand and fight  Alone I pray for rainbow lights .

Rites, Riders,πŸ”΅πŸ”΅πŸ”΅πŸ”΅πŸŒΏπŸŒΏπŸŒΏπŸ”΅πŸ”΅πŸ”΅πŸ”΅ Seasons Of Strangers To Friends, Friends To Foes, Family Affairs, Pigs, Hogs, Cows To Call. Rejects, Retards, Rednecks And Rotten Kids.Frank Agresti,I swear I thought of u ..for Real UπŸ’πŸ½πŸ’πŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ‘―πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘©πŸ‘ΈπŸ½πŸ‘ΈπŸ½❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️:


🐼 πŸ’•' I am an old soul trapped in the 21 century.' 🐼 Wolves 🐺, Snakes 🐬 πŸ‹And Frogs Tales. πŸ’• 🐼 ...Just to let you know I like to wear wings when I am sad, 🐼 πŸ’• 🐼 πŸ’• 🐼 it helps me smile thought the pain and tears, so have wings of angels, fairies, pixies, lady bugs, busy bees, and colors to match my clothes.Animal Rescue...
Photo

Rites, Riders,πŸ”΅πŸ”΅πŸ”΅πŸ”΅πŸŒΏπŸŒΏπŸŒΏπŸ”΅πŸ”΅πŸ”΅πŸ”΅ Seasons Of Strangers To Friends, Friends To Foes, Family Affairs, Pigs, Hogs, Cows To Call. Rejects, Retards, Rednecks And Rotten Kids.Frank Agresti,I swear I thought of u ..for Real UπŸ’πŸ½πŸ’πŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ‘―πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘©πŸ‘ΈπŸ½πŸ‘ΈπŸ½❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️:

No comments:

Post a Comment