Monday, September 11, 2023

Life is a little bit like seeing sun spots - We all see them at some point; Just like at some point, we are all a little Crazy The good news is, crazy is not a competition.

No Bill, I do not.FaceTime: Sinners And Saints,Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Not.There are no coincidences, fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give.TAKE ME TO THE OCEAN!PIXIES – WELCH, DONLON & CZARPLES - SETTLE FOR MORE.SETTLE FOR More…


I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.

Sebastian:Happy Hanukkah. I'm no longer a practicing Jew. I already Perfected it.I’M Here To Live. 'THE ONLY ONE WHO EVER B F COUNTY OFFICE FFaN Beaney SHERIFF 911 WANTED ME FOR WHO I WAS'.Sebastian:Happy Hanukkah. I'm no longer a practicing, perfect now....FaceTime: Sinners And Saints,Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Not.

WILL I EVER STOP BEING SARCASTIC ASSHOLE FIND OUT ON NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE OF "I THINK THE FUCK NOT"FaceTime: Sinners And Saints,Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Not.

There are no coincidences, fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give.TAKE ME TO THE OCEAN!PIXIES – WELCH, DONLON & CZARPLES - SETTLE FOR MORE.SETTLE FOR More… 
I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.

 I'm Curious As To What Is Opportunity Knocks? I was surfing craigslist for various social/chat site etc and came across u. 

Gabrielle Union's avatar

Freaks And Frogs, Dicks And Dogs,Coins To Flip, Love And Hearts. Luck And Dawgs. November 2: The day of the Dead: Happy dazes on the left side of the grave.Have you ever noticed that a person who has nothing, will help you faster than a person with everything.'Life is a little bit like seeing sun spots - We all see them at some point; Just like at some point, we are all a little Crazy The good news is, crazy is not a competition. 



No photo description available.
Are you.. A Political/Religious Organization?  A Private Membership Club?  A Entertainment Something? Chat Site?  Action Hero?   A.I. ? 


Kindly.. A Curiosity Person!  Email:GuywithJesus@Yahoo.com





No comments:

Post a Comment