Thursday, August 31, 2023

Tell a little about yourself look forward to hear from you...Jc...Have an amazing day awesome people

DONT TOUCH MY SHORTY”.STOP THE DENIAL! SMART & RICH BETTER THAN SMART & POOR! BILLBOARD'S MESSAGE THE “MAKE AMERICA WHITE AGAIN”.



Assholes, dicks and dawgs, rats to roaches, trying to make a buck, $30,000, to never have an AGREEMENT, for that.A wise man hears one word and understands two. Dont touch my Shorty”.STOP THE DENIAL! SMART & RICH BETTER THAN SMART & POOR! BILLBOARD'S MESSAGE The “Make America White Again”.




Hi, nice to meet you stranger to s friend. Sorry it's taken me so long to write back. Busy week, not retired and hard working in my late 50's I'm 5'11" live alone but my daughter stays with me 3 or 4 days a week. I'm stocky few extra pounds not fat, but keep my standards up and ready to spend time with the right woman who is willing to be appreciated for being treated like a woman.
Willing to put everything I have to offer but I'm being cautious about who I open that door to into my life. I'm relaxing tonight watch a movie and have a glass of wine.... sounds nice yes ? Tell a little about yourself look forward to hear from you...Jc...Have an amazing day awesome people !#HappyFriday
No photo description available.

Full Of Joy. Darling You're Not Alice And This Is Not Wonderland."Sorry" Me Me Me Me Me.Who's the Baddest MUTHAFUKKAH in the room. TESTS OVER TIME, TO FAIL, FIRST ATTEMPTS WITH NEW DATA, PAGES TURNED. DAN EVANS - LIC. # 01324544.Sitters and talkers, lots of classes, frogs and snakes to dances, dazes in drama. Tips of tales, monkeys and donkeys in the hills, jackasses to ride, steers and queers. Lots of love, lots of laughs, lots of donkeys with tales, lots of hard knocks.Tell a little about yourself look forward to hear from you...Jc...Have an amazing day awesome people

No photo description available.

No comments:

Post a Comment