Saturday, January 14, 2023

USMC, Home For The Brave, Heads To Count. 'I I DON'T ALWAYS GO THE EXTRA MILE, BUT WHEN I DO IT'S BECAUSE I MISSED MY EXIT.'

  

ANGELSLAUGHSOUTLOUDGOODTIMESCHECKS.BLOGSPOT.COM Glory Dazes Done, Snakes And Frogs, Tails, Toads, Tricks.Looking for a merry-go-round Or a perfect kiss Why’d you have to go all Elizabeth Taylor on me? 


Just Saying,Spruce Power Sucks: USA-Worst Solar Panel Company In The US.US town rejects solar panels amid fears .Breaking the Silence: To Understand Normal Thinking!@SprucePower. .NRG CONTRACT. RECENTLY I HAVE NOTICED THAT TWO PANELS HAVE STOPPED PRODUCING POWER. I CALLED THEM AND AFTER A LONG wait, 6 years later. 

USMC, Home For The Brave, Heads To Count.

 

Going on to six decades of life, the roles that I have played, and the hats that I have worn. Tips and tales, of how things were, how great it was, the lessons that we have learned. The story of me, myself and I, born on March 18, the day of birthdays, returns, and rebirths. Can start over at a drop of a dime. That is me, crazy for a fee, not common crazy, like other members of my family.Love, Regrets, Plus:Accidental Raw Views. Nudity 2.

I WON’T SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS. Same stories, different dazes, life on the beach, in a dated RV alone.Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a joint’ business,and business about to pick way the fuck up.Shimmer and Shine story.

Facebook groups, that I would like to share. “Relax We’re All Crazy. It’s Not a Competition!” Rites, Reasons, Seasons Of Faces, Plenty Of Frogs, Freaks, Fools, Glory Dazes On Earth.


1. Fish Out Of Water: Wishes On Stars, Waves Of Words: Sunny And Bright. Tails.
2. Created in 2018, when my dad was alive, and living alone in the house he bought, and which was taken away.

Songs To Sing, Family Affairs, Nuts To Grow, Bill Bailey, Back At Home: 83.
3. Love, Regrets, Plus:Accidental Raw Views. Nudity 2. 
4. Schools Of Hard Knocks: Heads In Clouds, Mountains To Climb: Rainbow Racers.
Classes on love and devotion, goodness and mercy, angels to see. Classes of joys and pains, goodness and mercy, love and hate, to teach, and always to learn.

'I I DON'T ALWAYS GO THE EXTRA MILE, BUT WHEN I DO IT'S BECAUSE I MISSED MY EXIT.'Hopes, Dreams In Light Of Day, Faces In Mirrors, Faces Of Frogs: Mountains climbs.Desert Rats: I like fairy tales.HAHAHAHAHAHA. TIME Tweeted: BREAKING: R. Kelly found guilty in sex trafficking trial.Don’t drag your feet any longer. You need to make the time and ATTEND THIS CLASS NOW.Your Future Self Will Thank You For It!Brand News:

Homes, Hopes,Hoes, Horns To Blast. Ways To Grow. American Babes. Going the Extra Mile | Napoleon Hill Yesterday , The Shells Of Time.To whoever stole my antidepressants, really hope you are happy now’.Never run back to what broke you.Only you and your depth of character will make you successful. Last day online, bye.GO AWAY, FROM MY LIFE ,I HATE YOU.Hopes, Dreams In Light Of Day, Faces In Mirrors, Faces Of Frogs:

Going the Extra Mile | Napoleon Hill Yesterday , The Shells Of Time.To whoever stole my antidepressants, really hope you are happy now’.Never run back to what broke you.Only you and your depth of character will make you successful. Last day online, bye.GO AWAY, FROM MY LIFE ,I HATE YOU.American Family Rites.Oh wow, you do have a family history in PS. That must’ve been great hearing what PS was like going way back to ‘55, from your grandparents. I bet you’d write an interesting book about your family’s history.

I WON’T SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS. Same stories, different dazes, life on the beach, in a dated RV alone. Sad for the frogs kissed for the chance to change.’Me explaining how I paid for gas I pulled my butt apart and stuff.. was totally nude…it was weird.’THE TRANSFER OF THE AGREEMENT BECAUSE WE DO NOT HAVE ANY DOCUMENTATION FROM THAT TRANSFER BETWEEN YOU AND MR.ESPINOZA . A REAL POWER BLAST.

Charmed for life.YESTERDAY WAS THE DEADLINE FOR ALL COMPLAINTS.’White Privilege Ended in 1964-Early bird rates end  .Just Saying… Creativity,Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun” Good Afternoon.Day of the Dead: Chicks And Babes, Faces In The Mirror, Faces Of The Dead.: “Bad Spirit” Cheerleaders. pimps - compute.info.Rabbi:The Sunday Funday.

'I I DON'T ALWAYS GO THE EXTRA MILE, BUT WHEN I DO IT'S BECAUSE I MISSED MY EXIT.'RAZZLE DAZZLE! 'Saints and Sinners.If a man does not do good himself, let him not rely on what his ancestors did!- Midrash Tehillilm. Hard to say.

USMC, Home For The Brave, Heads To Count.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment