Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Someone told me COVID-19 was the most intense, psychopathic virus in human existence. No... it is God.

  “Honesty. Everything is going to be okay. Actually, it’s going to turn out better than okay, you’ll see... Dicks, Dawgs, Dates, Plenty Of Frogs To Kiss: Lessons Daily, Mountains Tops. Taste the Rainbow. Someone told me COVID-19 was the most intense, psychopathic virus in human existence. No... it is God.


Twist, spin, and make believable the lies. That's today's Politics. NO! Time to listen, laugh and win 🙏🏽😊🇵🇰🇺🇸 right, left, clowns, jokes, stuck on moments,lost in time, history to note, how to stand tall, apart from the frogs in the water, plenty of fish in the seas.     



 Beaches, dreams in actions, ways to grow, explore, expand, birthdays daily, heads to count, good times, joys and pains, dances in the rain. 
Someone told me COVID-19 was the most intense, psychopathic virus in human existence. No... it is God.

 Everything’s going to be okay. I will get through this. I will take a deep breath.  I will think of solutions.  I will not let my worries control me.  I will not let my stress level break me.  I will be gentle with myself. I will find reasons to be happy every day. #Believe.

Meghan seeks to stop tabloid naming friends in UK legal battle






 DANCESINTHELIGHTOFTHEMOONGOODANGELS.BLOGSPOT.COM  Leaders, Rites To Reasons, Sunny And Bright, Cali Chicks, Babes, Veterans With Skills.Life Is A Beach, A Mountain Climb, Roads Traveled  Beaches, dreams in actions, ways to grow, explore, expand, birthdays daily, heads to count, good times, joys and pains, dances in the rain. ...   Someone told me COVID-19 was the most intense, psychopathic virus in human existence. No... it is God.

Fed Pushes Mortgage Rates to Insane Lows
Gifts to dead and dying, help for displace veterans, black women.Face of Evil (TV Movie 1996): Hits And Misses.WHEN YOU MEET YOUR SOULMATE, What An EXPERIENCE.Dream knight, L_A_T_I_N Men, tall, dark hares.Songs To Good Knights. Monkey tales, jokes and laughs, good times, dates with land whales, songs to sing, fires of hopes burning bright, dances on the sands of times.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment