Wednesday, July 10, 2019

SHOUT OUT TO OUR TROOPS! Tell me why. Waiting for the man on the moon. Not. Practice not to fail, in all things that you try.

Going places by yourself, hoping to see, someone to talk to, its about chances you take, there are people everywhere, you have to reach out, see someone you like their looks, the way they act, in the places that you like to go. Step out on a limb and say hello . A simple hello, could lead to so many other things, take a chance and see what happens. 
Image may contain: 1 person, meme, text that says 'WHEN YOU ON DUTY AT 4 AM AND FIRST SERGEANT COMES BY "WHAT IS YOUR 3RD, 7TH AND 8TH GENERAL ORDERS. AND ALSO LIST ALL 14 LEADERSHIP TRAITS:"'
Nightmare still.....issues of dogs, dawgs, frogs and snakes in green grass. Happy Holidays to the undead and unstable freaks out at night. Sergio Perez, The more you know, Jokes and Laughs, Pigs Do Fly, Cows and Buff forever. Thanx for the invitation hun...MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY .OH C.C.C.!๐Ÿ™ Religion ๐ŸŽ“ College Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers,Daily Birthdays.Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.

Image may contain: text

“Never judge someone's character based on the words of another. Instead, study the motives behind the words of the person casting the bad judgment.” ...This fellow said to me - if you think someones'doing you wrong, it's not for you to judge. Kill them first and then God can do the judging.”3 Hard Knocks: Schools, Classes, Lessons Learned: Dates.SHOUT OUT TO OUR TROOPS! Tell me why. Waiting for the man on the moon. Not. Practice not to fail, in all things that you try.

Image may contain: one or more people, text that says 'AT THIS MOMENT THE RECRUIT KNEW HE FUCKED UP'
Love and hate horns on a goat, love eveybody in your family all the time...? boats to float....blue skies, dream lives to share the joys and pains of love and hate, Man for a women for a trick or trade always searching for prey to rob, steal and tell white lies, with shades of gray on truthful and honest...Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers,Daily Birthdays.Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.SHOUT OUT TO OUR TROOPS! Tell me why. Waiting for the man on the moon. Not. Practice not to fail, in all things that you try.
No photo description available.


I am a black Cali babe, chick or dame, over the decades, names, labels, hats to wear, roles to play, 5'4", 125 pounds, in Sun City, over 55 plus, would like to meet a man. The dream knight for me, over 60 years old, which will be the first, over 6 feet tall, have to grow, and expand, and try new types,heads above the common, retired and time to spare. Silent knight, alone again, 420 friendly, eating pot in candy most of the time, smoking pot bad for the teeth, like the common smokes. Just to let you know.

Rach Jay, Chery Jarrot, coins to flip, masks on for the seasons to come. Fairfax - Los Angeles, CA - Bands & Musicians | FacebookPrince Frog-Out of Pond In the end it is about what you ...Why do straight persons assume that their lifestyle is more ... 
No photo description available.
Steven Jay Jarrot 7608512267 to date. Ways and means used to get over the losses were written and posted on internet in pen names, to deal with the little deaths that have occurred with me, and this was one way to deal with all the questions that I had for this period. Paul and Sima Jarrot, the Cuban Transtranplants, freak from the boat, jokes from here to Turkey, snakes and frogs to dodge. Jokes online, poker players to take a dog to the card games, funny for a Jewish White Whales.SHOUT OUT TO OUR TROOPS! Tell me why. Waiting for the man on the moon. Not. Practice not to fail, in all things that you try.



๐ŸŽป๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽตHello friends!! ⚡️ ✝️ BREAKING: ⚡️God is never late. Know that slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. Trust Him. ๐Ÿ’ฏBack in time,Common Law Enthusiasts , Winners, Losers, Learners, Head Counts."Let's Make a Deal".Senior lady for senior man: 60-70 years old. You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do.” Good looks fading fast, sex and drugs, lifestyle of dense, stupid, and dimwits.HIGHLY recommend!I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.


Lights, Kids, Goats, And Hares Lost.. ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ŠFairy tales,Beach Bum on a path to self-discovery:๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ„Stronger for the classes on love and devotion.๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ŠThe Power of Love. If I had a cape and a good tiara, I'm pretty sure I could save the world...๐Ÿ’˜Yes, I am glamorous.If I'm a liar then why am I still here? I love you. That's why I'm here. And I have no idea what I can say or do to earn your trust back. So I'm here. In just here following you. Emailing you when we do. I don't get it. 
PTSD, nuts on... 

hide this posting



Love, lights, lust, lessons, lucky breaks, schools of hard knocks, come a little closer, woman for man, walking on sunshine, mountains left to climb. Words to share, if you are ready to go there, stats, age, how tall, located where, retired from what, wave of words, more that one line.Pic for pic, would be nice, oh happy day, heads, hearts, hands, hope defined, hang on, pain ends. Out of time, lack of interest, no time to waste, kill, or mark.Hats ON, Schools Of Luck.๐ŸŽป๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽตHello friends!! ⚡️ ✝️ BREAKING: ⚡️God is never late. Know that slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. Trust Him.
Image result for dater's handbook
Lions, tigers, and bears, voices in my head, hand to hold, dreams of a warm knight, king or retiree, in a state, of relax and let go. Tell me what does it mean, ideas to share? There is always a RAINBOW after the Good times.Hats ON, Schools Of Luck.๐ŸŽป๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽตHello friends!! ⚡️ ✝️ BREAKING: ⚡️God is never late. Know that slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. Trust Him.

Lessons to learn, lessons to teach, lessons daily events, pages to turn, books to recap. I love writing about princesses and mermaids and fairies. Disney had always been magical to me! angels,fairies, and mermaids.. Freaks, Frogs, Fools, Nuts On The Run, Fag Hag, Number One, Rachel Gay Jarrot, Fag Hag 2. Ms Sheri G Jarrot ..2126 W Arrow Rte Apt 1112 Upland Ca 91786 .

 Ms 411 Daily Tips For Today..LETS PARTY. I WILL GIVE YOU A HALF OZ?Cheap Tricks, Sex 4 Drugs: Whales on land, date a freak, frog?.. Sheri, Rachel, Sima And Steven Gay Jarrot,GRASSHOPPERISM #20 – “Everyone Breaks”.Horse and Pony Shows, Clowns have left, poker playerd to the right. Not a Free Ride. Rides along the way, are just a detour of the things that you would… -


I have wanted to see my Mom for several years but my finance and my health has kept me from seeing her. The last time I saw my Mom was just before I lost a younger brother to Cancer. Please to all of my facebook friends help me achieve my goal. Anything and everything would be greatly appreciated. This is very important to me as I do not know when I would be able to see her again. Thank you from the bottom of my heart to each and everyone.Got To See The Cash, Wishes, Dreams In Motions, Sons To Shine, Glory Dazes To Come. Merry Christmas, Daily Events...to go visit sick Mother in Lawton, Oklahoma Fundraiser for Robert Bennett · 

Image result for dater's handbook

Good times to share of the stars created in your dreams, you are the creator, you are the star in the movies in your dreams. Dreams to greatness, dreams to family and friends dead and the good times created in their homes in the sky, in the clouds in you head. Ready for more layers of the onions that some people represent, just because they know more, does that make you better or worse? It is a point of view that I wanted to take a few minutes to see if it makes sense to me, and if in turn I could share a little with you also.

 In my quest today for more and better, I have your lost my way to reason, in the good, bad, and ugly, events that lead to the break  down of the working relationship between the two parties that I am reviewing for a second look at the relationship issues. California Dreamer- California is the thirty-first state in the union, and became a state September 9, 1850. The state seal for California is Minerva-goddess who sprang full grown from Jupiter's head-reinvent to be the symbol of California. d done......  Rachel Wigsout: Class Whales:Hard knocks for lessons in love and devotion, life for love, love and hate horns of a goat. Tales to share, lessons in classes on the beach. Grass growing.

Happy and blue flipping coins. Thanks for kids, tips on trips to hell, kindness and mercy shared. Lights on part of the time is dandy and fine. Time is a wheel, and time does not stop for looks, charms or grasses that are greener for the cattle, bison, and buffs around and around the wheels turns, and the wheels do stop going around in time, not time it never stops. Dances in the wind on the beach.  Younger Whales: Tips and tales of snakes, and land whales, trips to hell, with hounds loose. Suckers for cum fountain, chicks and dicks to trick for free cash and credit returns. Crooks and robbers. Herds of jackasses, teaching love and depression, fruits and nuts to go.

Lights, Kids, Goats, And Hares Lost.. ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ŠFairy tales,Beach Bum on a path to self-discovery:๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ„Stronger for the classes on love and devotion.๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ŠThe Power of Love. If I had a cape and a good tiara, I'm pretty sure I could save the world...๐Ÿ’˜Yes, I am glamorous.Hats ON, Schools Of Luck.๐ŸŽป๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽตHello friends!! ⚡️ ✝️ BREAKING: ⚡️God is never late. Know that slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. Trust Him.

Happy DazesDallas Starr, wishes on dreams, cons and pros, walking on sunshine, ways to go. Winds in the voices, songs in the trees, ghosts to talk, holy, mean, and nasty, trips to hell and back, angels in the winds. Good times, god ties, heads to count, only the young at heart. Seasons of lies, seasons of causes to be a star, lights to shine, waves to make, family affairs, lions to races. Love, lusts, lessons, songs in the winds, ways to stand tall, mountains to climb still.
Image result for 2020
American birds, American Women, American Veterans On A Wish. On a prayer, sons to shine, woman for man, hands to hold, dreams in actions, wave of words to share, blue oceans to create, what you know, what you want, pots of goals, rites to stand out, leader of the band. 

Let the music play. Palm Springs City Council To Vote On Removing 'Racist' Trees , Shastia Brenagh .Cheater, Liars, Carl Brenagh ,Family Affairs..Facebook, hits and misses,Butches, Bitches, Snakes, Buffalo Girls, riding hard, local dogs in heat, good times, want to date, hackers, liars, and land whales, tricks to trade. Thanks for tips. "Cow Wisdom",Life's Little Beefs.

Image result for 2020
 Guess, I know, I Want 2.Conversations. Promises.Heaven On Earth.You:common crazy? Strangers to friends, here's to us, woman to man, meeting of the minds, third eyes open.the hearts, hands, the hits and misses, pebbles on the shores of time, what is up with you.
Image result for 2020
Pages to write. Kids and goat, songs to sing, rich or happy, notes in the eyes, kids at heart, lovers and haters, dicks, dates, and dawgs, games to play. Hands to hold, gifts to note, history of sinners and saints, Pages to write.  Let the music play. Palm Springs City Council To Vote On Removing 'Racist' Trees , Shastia Brenagh .Ready for the Manners Series:Manners For Millions- Kissed a frog or two back in time, lots of laughs, lots of good times, lots of cash lost, dimes to drop. Removing 'Racist' Trees , Shastia Brenagh .Cheater, Liars, Carl Brenagh ,Family Affairs..Facebook, hits and misses,Butches, Bitches, Snakes, Buffalo Girls, riding hard, local dogs in heat, good times, want to date, hackers, liars, and land whales, tricks to trade. 

Image may contain: text and outdoor

No comments:

Post a Comment