Monday, February 25, 2019

Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! ☺ Traveller ⛺πŸƒ 😈Leaders:

Photo

Life as a candle in the wind. Lights out, dazes done in darkness, fools and frogs, food for fun. Snakes and frogs to fry, nights in the dark, hell to pay. Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! ☺ Traveller ⛺πŸƒ 😈Leaders: Head Shots.Miracles, Men, Mice,Battles. Leaders Of What, Hard To Tell.



Donkeys In The Hills, Silent Knights, Horns To Blast, Decades Of Liars, Hearts, Hands, Seasons Of Jackasses.The third wife to be the charm, luck for him he got the displaced with Tina in the house, and the mask fell off, Steven Jay Jarrot is the devil with the meth, and he is going to suck and fuck his way out of life, with the fake friends that he likes to create, once a snake always a snake, how can he change, is there hope for him at all, forgiveness is some that you have to ask for, other wise it is not needed or noted as something that needs to happen.Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! ☺ Traveller ⛺πŸƒ 😈Leaders:
Photo

Views online to share. Time to dance, horse and pony shows.  For sure on the 420, IPA, whiskey neat..no thanks, have friends my own age, waves to share, views, voices and values of baby boomers, just saying...Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! ☺ Traveller ⛺πŸƒ 😈Leaders:
Photo
RACHEL WIGSOUT, wigs on still,views shared: needs to get my feet on the ground and try my best to establish myself as soon as I can. My ultimate educational goal is to either attend the Los Angeles Film School or get into UCLA or USC film programs and become a film producer or director.Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! ☺ Traveller ⛺πŸƒ 😈Leaders:
Photo

Another sunny dazes to be thankful on the right side of the grave. Songs to sign and dance to, trips by boats, trips over the hills and valleys. Races to run, horses and pony to race until the end of time.  For sure on the 420, IPA, whiskey neat..no thanks, have friends my own age, waves to share, views, voices and values of baby boomers, just saying...Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! ☺ Traveller ⛺πŸƒ 😈Leaders:


Good times. Blame games, to use a finger, three fingers points to you, a second look to take. Write and rites, horse and pony shows, cowboys jacks and bag, boy games to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment